Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Very Undesirable Habit

Hudson has acquired a very undesirable habit. It is one that I despise and detest. His sister acquired this habit at an early age, and I despised and detested it just as much with her. Hudson never saw Elle portray this habit, but he has developed it nonetheless. And what is this most undesirable habit? It is being able to puke on cue.

Johnny and I never could let Elle cry it out, because she would simply cry/gag/puke. She could do it at will, and the results were disgusting. Every time we tried to have her cry herself to sleep, she would puke almost instantly. It was disgusting, gross, and very had to clean. And now Hudson has developed the exact same behavior. Great.

Hudson, started out being pretty good at laying down and going to sleep. However, he slowly started following me out of the room, and playing a game of wait tell Mommy leaves, and then sneak out. But the past two nights, when I was making him stay in his bed, he has cried/ gagged/puked. The first night I thought it was a one-time-thing, but after tonight, I can see that he knows exactly what he is doing, and he knows exactly how to do it. And he doesn’t eat enough as it is, so this trait is even more undesirable.

I am not really sure what I should do, and I am not looking forward to more puking tomorrow. And I know he will use his new habit if he feels I am not playing his game. If I get stern with him, he just cries/gags/pukes. It is most undesirable.

1 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Yikes! I don't envy you! Hope you figure it out!