Sunday, July 24, 2011

Twin Falls Idaho Temple

We traveled to Twin Falls Idaho to attend the temple there. My sister-in-law was going through for the first time, and Johnny and I wanted to attend with her. Normally she would have gone through the Boise Idaho Temple, but since it is closed down for renovation, Twin Falls is the next closest. This would not pose a problem or be a hindrance to people with children who travel well and sleep well, but for people like Johnny and I, a two hour drive is a BIG hindrance and problem. But problem or not, Johnny and I traveled the two hours with our two I-hate-to-drive-in-the-car-for-long-periods-of-time children. They did okay (meaning we survived) and both Johnny and I felt that the drive was well worth it. We were glad that we were able to attend with Jae Cee and go through the Twin Falls Idaho Temple. However, we are not planning on making that trip again anytime soon.

0 comments: