Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fingernail polish is Not for Hudson

What am I going to do with Hudson? I do seem to ask this question a lot. But every week, because of his actions, I find myself wondering this very thing. And this week was no exception. Hudson had no problem making me ask this question again and again.

The main reason I asked this question this week, was because of a little purple bottle of fingernail polish. It all started while I was talking to Johnny briefly (does a couple get more than brief with young kids?), and Hudson walked in grunting and showing me his hand. I was only puzzled for a moment, and then I realized he had purple fingernail polish dripping from his hand. I instantly seized his arm and put his hand immediately beneath the faucet. But my efforts did nothing but get his hand and mine purple; and fingernail polish is hard to get off. And the situation got nothing but worse, because Johnny went to the bathroom, where Hudson and his purple hand had originated from, and he found the rest of the bottle of the fingernail polish spilled on the floor (yea!). So this, combined with a lot of other events, makes me constantly ask myself what I am going to do with Hudson. But I know my question will never get answered, because he will just be on to the next curious situation, causing new trouble.



0 comments: