Sunday, August 14, 2011

Getting Ready For School

Since summer is coming to an end, and school is looming around the corner, Elle got the chance to visit her new teacher and classroom for the coming year. I was in a little bit of denial that day, but Elle was anything but. She is excited for school, and cannot wait to get started. I, however, can wait for my little girl to be in Kindergarten; but time won’t let me. It just keeps going despite my best efforts to make it slow down. But despite my hesitation, we had fun visiting Elle’s school, classroom and teacher. Elle got to sit down and talk to her teacher about the forthcoming year, and Elle and I both appreciated a little one-on-one time. It was a good chance for Elle to get comfortable with her surroundings before the big day. And I guess it worked, because Elle is upstairs sleeping right now, and she is not even worried about her first day of school tomorrow (which is good, because I am worried enough for the both of us).


0 comments: