Sunday, August 28, 2011

Superstar

Everyday, at Elle’s school, the teacher chooses one student to be the superstar. This student shows the teacher that he or she is being outstanding in some way. And the other day, Elle was ecstatic to find out that her teacher had chosen her for this honor. She could not contain her excitement, and was very happy to show off her sticker and tell me about her accomplishment.



I am very proud of Elle and all she has accomplished. I know that school at times seems a little long for her, and I also know she misses being home and playing with Hudson and I. But I am so happy at how brave and strong she is being. Even though school is not her favorite thing right now, she goes and she works hard. I am grateful for her positive attitude, and for her perseverance. I just love her.

0 comments: