Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

We tried to make Father’s Day extra special for Johnny, by letting him sleep in and get breakfast in bed. However, Hudson spoiled our plans a little, because for some reason he decided that he just had to get into our room and see his dad before the designated hour. He screamed and cried at the door until Johnny came out; and once he saw Johnny, he stopped crying and then he ran off to do something else. I couldn’t figure out what the whole screaming bit was about. I still can’t. I guess he just wanted to make sure Johnny was still alive in there.

Once the screaming was over, I told Johnny to go back to bed. I then hurriedly got a breakfast together and took it up to him. It was not quite the surprise I was going for, but he still thought it was nice (except for the part where Hudson was screaming at the door; that was not so nice). But even with all the screaming, Father's Day turned out extra special.



And take a look at all those blue eyes. I am feeling quite left out with my lonely green ones.

0 comments: