Monday, January 24, 2011

Luna

Elle watched a My Little Pony episode the other day, and at the end of the episode, there was a blue unicorn named Luna. Elle instantly fell in love with this pony. Though Luna was only on for a small portion of that one particular episode, she straight away became Elle’s favorite. So much so, that Elle just had to dress up as her. She and I immediately searched her room for blue attire that would be fit for a Luna costume (thankfully we found adequate clothes to satisfy Elle). Once the blue items were acquired, Elle spent the rest of the day pretending to be Luna. I decided that it would be fun to make her a blue wig to complete her costume. Elle, of course, couldn’t agree more. So, we found the right shade of blue yarn, and I spent one night making her a wig. Elle was ecstatic when she awoke to find her Luna hair. To her it was perfect. And I was all too happy to encourage her imagination and creativity.



0 comments: