Sunday, January 23, 2011

Elle

Elle is my sweet, silly, goofy, fun, kind, caring, energetic, independent, happy, imaginative girl. Not a day goes by that she does not entertain and delight. She has an imagination that concocts and creates the best games, crafts and stories. She has a huge heart that reaches out to those in need. She also has an ornery side that loves to tease and tell jokes. And although she has quite the flair for the dramatic, we could not love her more. She is our adorable little girl who makes us truly happy.

Things I love about Elle are:

• I love how she always comes down in the morning and yells, “Surprise!”
• I love how much she loves horses and ponies.
• I love how much she loves to pretend to be animals.
• I love how she creates her own stories.
• I love how she makes up new songs everyday.
• I love how she asks everyone to tell her stories about themselves when they were little.
• I love how she wrinkles her little nose when she is telling stories.
• I love how much she loves to read books.
• I love how she whispers, “Mommy,” at the top of the stairs when she needs me at night.
• I love how she always has a reason for everything.
• I love her secrets.
• I love how she hides in obvious places.
• I love how much she loves to “pretend” cook.
• I love how she writes the letters in the alphabet.
• I love the way she pronounces big words.
• I love how she creates mazes for us to do.
• I love her silly faces.

This is just a few of the things that I love about Elle. She is a wonderful little girl.

0 comments: