Sunday, October 24, 2010

An Octopus and a Scuba Diver Attend a Party

What happens when an octopus and a scuba diver attend a party?



The octopus listens to stories, it colors, it eats and it politely takes a goody bag. The scuba diver knocks down books, it runs away, it bothers the octopus and it tries to break anything it can get its hands on.

Which one do you want at your next party?



Elle, the octopus, and Hudson, the scuba diver, attended a Halloween party at Barns and Noble. The two of them had a lot of fun listening to stories (Elle listened; Hudson knocked books of the shelves), coloring (Elle colored; Hudson again knocked books off the shelves), eating a snack (Elle ate; Hudson tried to run away), and getting a goody bag (Elle got a bag; Hudson tried to break the train table). Even though my mom, my sister and I spent the entire time trying to keep Hudson out of trouble, it was still a lot of fun. Elle, of course, loved dressing up, and enjoyed all the festivities. Hudson enjoyed a new area in which he tried to ruin and destroy everything in his path. I am glad we attended this Halloween party, but I think of the two, the octopus is the one you want to attend your party.

3 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

That costume combo is so cute :) did you make those?

Lance and Becky said...

Elle's costume is hilarous that is the best costume I have ever seen...SERIOUSLY!!

Ashley Bankhead said...

Makamae,

My mom made the octopus costume, and I put Hudsons together. I loved the combo, too. Good thing Elle loves to dress up as animals.

Becky,

I found Elle's costume to be hilarious, too. Every time she wears it, I just laugh.