Monday, December 7, 2009

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

Today we woke up to a big surprise: SNOW! Elle and I were quite ecstatic, seeing as how we have been deprived of the wonderful stuff for three years. Elle asked me immediately if she could go out and play. Since it was only 6:00 AM (my kids are extreme early birds) I had to turn a light on outside so she could see. She played and played, until she was too cold to play anymore. Then she came inside to get warm. And once she was warm, she immediately asked to return outside to play once again. I think she spent the majority of her time today playing outside in the snow.


1 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

Thats awesome that she has so much fun in the snow. We are true California babies and don't do well with snow. Enjoy your white Christmas!! It did snow in Danville yesterday!