Sunday, September 11, 2011

One Full Week

This week was full of activities. We stayed extremely busy, and had a lot of fun. I know there were a few moments of respite in there somewhere, but it is hard to recall any at the moment, because the fun activities seem to greatly outweigh the others.

Our week basically consisted of this: we went to the Nature Center, Elle started the fall session of ballet, we got ice cream, we shopped (this was more for me), we went to the zoo (the snow leopard has become my children’s new favorite animal, due to its playful/attacking manner), the kids built police cars at Lowes, we went to the Art in the Park event, and lastly, Johnny treated us to Italian sodas (delicious). It was a busy yet fun week, and I was so happy to spend so much time with my dear family—they are the best (to me of course).



On a side note, Hudson saw another boy at the zoo with his hat on backwards, and so Hudson just had to turn his hat around backwards, too.

1 comments:

katie said...

Your kids are so cute! I was wondering how you get your pictures all together beside each other like that?? If you could help me that would be great!