Sunday, December 12, 2010

Last Day of School

Elle had her last day of preschool this week, and parents were invited to participate in the ending festivities. I greatly enjoyed viewing Elle in her element at school. She is very comfortable and at home there. I especially liked seeing her with the new girlfriends she has made. They are all very sweet, and as can be seen from the picture, they like to hold hands.



Elle has had a wonderful time in her first semester of preschool. She has thrived on all of the things she has learned. She especially loves the science lab, and the play dough table. She loves to tell me of all of the things she sees, hears, and does in school. It is cute to see the things she gets excited about, and the things she wants to talk about. But her absolute favorite thing about going to preschool is the cupcake she gets to come home to (I am a sucker). After her first-day-of-school cupcakes, Elle has insisted that I need to make her a cupcake everyday after school—luckily she only goes two days a week. I was not so sure that I wanted to do this at first, but she was so excited and happy that I could not resist. So, everyday after I drop her off at school, I go home, put Hudson down for a nap and then I create a new and unique cupcake for her.

0 comments: