Sunday, February 12, 2012

This Week...

Hudson got the stomach bug. I didn’t even know how sick he was, until Johnny came home and Hudson ran to give him a hug. As soon as Johnny picked him up, he proceeded to puke all over the front of Johnny. (Nothing says welcome home like puke on the shoulder.)



Elle was the superstar at school for the seventh time. She was very excited. She loves being chosen for this special recognition award. And Johnny and I like it, too, because it shows how hard she is working in school.



Elle and Koen had one of their many play dates. (They were so cute sitting on the couch next to each other that I simply had to take a picture.) These two are the best of friends. We are so glad to be neighbors.



We went to the Idaho Historical Museum. Elle really enjoyed this outing. She especially liked going with her friends. She also liked doing the scavenger hunt, and getting a sucker at the end (though she did not think Hudson deserved one, since he didn’t actually do the scavenger hunt). Hudson pretty much enjoyed wandering wherever he pleased, regardless of the fact that no one was wondering with him. I think I spent most of the time asking someone where he was. We searched for this kid more than we saw him. And the funny thing is, he didn’t care. He was perfectly happy to do his own thing without anyone bothering him (mainly Elle). I think I might possible need a leash.




We played the fun make-believe game of Store. I especially liked the fact that I had to buy back my wallet, camera, sunglasses, and IPod. And let me tell you, Elle’s store is not cheap.



Basically, we had a great week being together.

0 comments: