Sunday, February 26, 2012

Favorite Quotes

Elle: Mommy, did you know I just ran 42 miles?”

Elle: “Daddy, I love you more than a rollercoaster.”

Elle: “If you make me play dough, I won’t bug you anymore. Well, I at least won’t bug you for the rest of the day.”

Hudson still says the word bum whenever he is trying to say the word gum. And since he is so obsessed with his precious gum, he is forever saying bum. Well, today in church, he was acknowledging the fact that all of us had a piece of gum in our mouths. But instead of saying gum, he kept saying Daddy’s bum, Mommy’s bum, and Elle’s bum. I’m sure there were a lot of people in church wondering why our child kept on referring to everyone’s derrieres.

When Elle was going to bed tonight, she did not want me to leave (she wishes that I could stay and cuddle with her all night). But when I told her it was time and I had to go downstairs, she said, “Thou shalt not leave.” We both laughed and laughed at her silly cleverness.

0 comments: