Sunday, January 29, 2012

This Week...

Hudson got into my sesame seeds. He also got into my flour. Both were really fun messes to clean up. Thanks Hudson.



Hudson also managed to eat three of my lip balms in one day. Not really sure what that does to one’s system, but I’m sure Hudson will manage—he’s eaten worse.

And since all of my lip balm was gone, Hudson resorted to his next favorite thing: a glue stick. Elle was doing an art project, and so Hudson took that as an opportunity to sneak the I’m-not-allowed-to-touch glue stick. Luckily, I was informed of his naughtiness before too much was consumed.

On a happy note, Hudson has learned most of his colors. He is particularly fond of green, white, red and blue. He most assuredly points these colors out to me multiple times a day. And he loves to tell me that he wants his blue shirt from his closet (he is very particular about clothes, and will only where a select few--silly boy).

And although I did not take a lot of pictures, it has still been a fun week.

0 comments: