Monday, November 30, 2009

Two-Month Stats

Hudson had his two-month well check today, and I have to say that I am a little surprised with what we found out. Hudson, unlike his sister, is a big baby. I have always known that he is heavy and growing well, but when I found out his percentiles, I was a little shocked to find him so high on the charts. We always joke about his chubby cheeks, but little did I know just how chubby he really is.

His growth percentiles for two months were:

Weight 13 lbs 11 oz (97%)
Height 24 ¼” (90%)
Head 15 1/4” (25%)

Johnny and I could hardly believe it when we found out Hudson was in the 97th percentile for weight, and the 90th percentile for height. Neither of us are very big, so having a big baby is shocking to us (Johnny is quite proud though). Elle was a very small baby. She was on the complete opposite spectrum. At two months she weighed 9 pounds 11 ounces. Hudson weighs four pounds more than she did at his age. What a big boy.


0 comments: