Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lion's Tale

Elle is still obsessed with the Lion King. Although her obsession has made its way to the Ice Age movies, the Lion King is still high up there on her list. In fact, she still asks me to make her a lion’s main every so often. However, my paper plate lion’s mane was just not cutting it. And for that matter, either was the pink lion’s tail shoved in her underwear. But luckily, Deseret Industries was able to fix all of our lion problems.

Today, Johnny, Elle, and I took some of our unwanted things down to D.I., and while we were there, we decided to have a look around inside. Good thing we did, because right there on the first rack as we entered was the perfect lion costume. Elle was excited, and I was a little grossed out by the smell (I have always had an aversion to the way things smell at D.I.). But, seeing as how the price was right (it is D.I.) we bought Elle the costume, and she couldn’t be happier. Not only does it have a mane, but it also has a tail and paws.

So after a good wash, our lion problems have ceased to exist.


1 comments:

Brittany said...

That is too funny! I love how she dances around. You are going to have to take her to Lion King on Broadway it is so amazing!