Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We Are Having...

...A boy!

Johnny and I are both equally excited about the prospects of having a boy. Johnny is of course very ecstatic (he already feels outnumbered); but Elle, she is not so thrilled. She still thinks it’s a girl. She cannot even fathom the idea that it is a boy. She only wants a girl. So, for now, it is just a baby to her; but for the rest of us, it’s a boy.



I thought it was cute that we got an ultrasound picture of our new little boy in almost the exact same position as Elle was in hers. The first picture is of our boy, and the second is of Elle. They already have similarities.

6 comments:

heidi nielsen said...

Very exciting. We're so happy you're joining the boy club.

Brittany said...

Congrats! That is so fun, I love the pictures of both kids with their legs over their heads, I don't think I have ever seen that before.

The Duckers said...

YAY!!! Boys are soooooo fun! It will be so nice to have one of each. Good luck with the pregnancy.

Dallas and Shelby Scoffield said...

Congratulations Ash! That will be so fun!

Mrs. Boojwa said...

I am sure that she will enjoy having a brother :) Congrats on having a boy. I bet that makes Johnny happy.

Lance and Becky said...

Congrats!! Wyatt is only 2 weeks old but I think boys are great!!