Saturday, December 27, 2008

Snowboarding

Bridget and I went snowboarding at Soldier Mountain Ski Resort today. We had so much fun. There was plenty of new, fresh snow; and the weather was perfect. It was only lightly snowing, and not at all too cold. It has been four years since I have been snowboarding; but once on the mountain, it did not feel as though it had been that long at all. Snowboarding today made me realize how crazy I have been for going so long without it. I absolutely loved it. It has a thrill and rush that one cannot get from anything else. I am so glad Bridget and I decided to go today. It was awesome. And hopefully we can go again next week.


2 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Lucky. I wish I could go. We decided we wouldn't go this season at least until after we get married... just to be safe so we don't get injured before the wedding :)

Amy said...

Cute braided hair! It looks like you are having tons of fun in Idaho!