Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Nursery Woes

I wanted to give a little update on Elle and Nursery. As much as I was hoping that things would improve without Elle’s favorite leader Ashley there, it has not. Elle still does not want to go to Nursery. In fact, when I asked her if she wanted to go to Nursery on Sunday, she told me, “No.” I told her that she should want to go because Nursery is fun. Elle looked at me with a patronizing look and said, “Nursery is fun for all the other kids, but it is not fun for me.” To this, I had no comment.

1 comments:

Harris Family said...

I know it must be hard to have a Elle not want to go to Nursery, but the stories are kind of funny...thanks for the laughs.
Happy Belated Birthday to Johnny! Sounds like you had a good weekend celebration! Ryan feels like he is halfway dead now that he is 28...it really isn't old. Hope Johnny doesn't feel the same!
Do you guys get to go see your family for Christmas like you have every other year? Sure hope so! Have a great Christmas!!!