Sunday, November 16, 2008

Drama

Elle had quite a day in nursery today. Ashley, the only leader Elle loves and will stay with, is out for three long and grueling months. And, of course, Elle refused to stay in nursery without me or Ashley there. No amount of persuasion or bribery would convince her otherwise. I finally just had to let her go, and she screamed, and cried, and kicked, and screamed, and screamed, and screamed. It was quite a traumatic experience for both mother and daughter. However, we both survived, kind of. But as we were driving home from church and the now detestable nursery, Elle said to me, “I was dramatic in nursery today.” To which I replied, “Yes, you were.”

2 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

That is hilarious. Its amazing how they act the way they do... yet are still able to articulate themselves so well...

Hanna said...

what a cute "grown up" little girl! I love it when kids make such cute comments.
By the way, can you tell your mom she can view my blog now? She couldn't get in it before. Thanks! Love ya and miss ya!!