Monday, August 4, 2008

"A Pretty Outfit!"

Elle absolutely loves to dress up. She loves to pick out clothes and accessories, and put together what she deems, "a pretty outfit." It is really fun to see her use her imagination, but there are times when it can be a little frustrating. Such as the time when she wanted to wear her purple sweat suit, in the middle of summer, when it was over ninety degrees outside. Or how about the time she wore dress up high heels to the library? Or there was that day she wore the pink boa shopping. There are plenty to choose from. Elle has many “pretty outfits,” and she loves to wear them everywhere. What girls don't do for the sake of looking pretty. But the purple sweat suit is beyond me.


2 comments:

Molly said...

Hi Ashley. I am so glad you have a blog. I have never seen your little girl before. It is so fun to "feel" like I've met her and see how your family is doing. She is so cute. I love their little personalities.

Brittany said...

Elle reminds me of Fancy Nancy! It was so good to see you guys, even if it was only for a minute. I am glad that Ella was not around at the time, it turns out she was really sick, in fact we are still getting over it! So I would not have wanted Elle to get what Ella had! Anyway we miss you guys and I will let you know when we are in the bay area again.