Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Circus!

On a whim, I decided last minute, that we as a family should go to the circus. Johnny was not all convinced, but after a little persuasion, he was on board. Surprisingly, I had to convince Elle, as well. She, of course, had never been to the circus before, so when I asked her if she would like to go, she replied, “Elle don’t think so. Elle don’t want to go to the circus.” However, after I explained to her what we would see and do, she was all for it. I then called Johnny’s parents, and persuaded them to come, too. With my mission of convincing everybody accomplished, we all set out for Oakland, to attend the exciting event. And thankfully, we were not disappointed. The circus was extremely exciting and fun. There was music, dancing, elephants, tigers, acrobats, clowns, lights, motorcycles, dogs, kids, and the list goes on. Elle was dancing, singing, clapping, and gasping the entire time. She loved it! It really was a lot of fun. We all enjoyed ourselves immensely. I am glad that I had a whim, and convincingly persuaded everyone to join.

And just a little side note: the cotton candy was twelve dollars. I know, shocking.





2 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

You two look exactly the same as I remember (except you have long hair :)... thats so fun. I didn't know they still have a circus around. Very cool

Harris Family said...

Looks like you guys had some fun. It's nice to see a photo with all of you guys! You all look like you are doing great.