Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hudson's First Dental Appointment--A Total Bust

Hudson had his first dental appointment last month—I know, it was a little late, but I was pregnant and sick. Anyway, it was a not-so-good first appointment, because he had nine cavities. NINE! I was shocked to say the least. The Dentist told me that he has overcrowded teeth, and they are just not as strong. But even still, I was shocked. We do brush and floss, but he still has way too many cavities. Thankfully they have TVs and laughing gas. He should be fine. And I should get over my shock.

3 comments:

Benny Murray said...

Oh my! Finding out that Hudson has nine cavities just proves that regular brushing and flossing is not enough. Going to the dentist regularly is really important in order for us to be assured that the maintenance of our oral health is intact. Anyway, it’s good that you brought him to the dentist, at least you now know what precautions to take. Thanks for sharing that, Ashley! All the best to your family! :)

Benny Murray @ Dental Care Of South Jersey

Freddie Gray said...

Yikes! Nine cavities is quite a lot. How are things doing with Hudson now? I hope those cavities have been addressed by now. Well, as long as he isn’t scared of going to the dentist, I think going in for future procedures and checkups wouldn’t be a problem. Anyway, I hope things are doing a lot better for him and for you guys. Thanks for sharing this, Ashley. All the best!


Freddie Gray @ Ballantyne Center For Dentistry

Unknown said...

Oh my! Nine cavities? That's really shocking. You should bring Hudson to the dentist more often for the betterment of his oral health. His condition can be resolved. You just have to cooperate with everything that the dentist instructs you to do. In any way, thanks for sharing that, Ashley! I hope his next dental appointment bear good results. All the best! :)

Justene Doan @ A Plus Family Dentistry