Sunday, August 17, 2014

6 Month Well-Check

Emerson had her 6 month well-check, this past month, and she is doing so well. Unfortunately, with those lovely well-checks, comes the not so lovely shots. But she did great, and did not get a fever (thank goodness). Elle and Hudson take such good care of her, and I think the three of us are more torn up about Emerson getting a shot then she is. But shot or not shot, we love this little girl.

Her growth percentiles for 6 months are:

Height 25.98” (42%)
Weight 14lb 8.6 oz (16%)
HC 42.8 cm (59%)

Emerson is such a good baby. She laughs and smiles all the time. And, thankfully, she is pretty happy going wherever we need to go for the day. I think she is often surprised at the places she wakes up at—the pool, church, stores, friend’s houses, football, and anywhere else we need to be. She is such a good sport. I love that she crawls and gets to the places she wants to be. I love how she crawls on the carpet, but refuses to crawl on the hardwood floor. I love how she screams when she is happy. I love how she pats everything. I love how much she loves her siblings. I love her giggle and how ticklish she is. I love her happy nature. And I love that she is a part of our family.

0 comments: