Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hudson Turns 3

My sweet little boy is now 3 years old. It is hard to believe how big and grownup he has become. He is a very sweet, caring, cuddly, thoughtful, happy, upbeat, positive, energetic, smiley, rough and tough boy. I love spending time with him, and he makes my days so much fun. He is such a sweet birthday boy.



But poor Hudson has been waiting for his birthday for quite some time. Ever since Elle’s birthday to be exact. On the day of Elle’s birthday, Hudson looked at me with sad little eyes, and asked, “Is it almost my birthday?” I sadly had to tell him that it was not. And ever since then, he has asked me many, many, many times, “Is it almost my birthday?” Thankfully we made it all those months, and as September approached, I could finally tell him, “Hudson, it is almost your birthday!” He was very excited, and could not wait for the ice cream and presents. He was very patient for his birthday, and since he was, I was more than happy to oblige all his birthday requests. Luckily, these requests were simple and easy. He really only wanted two things: a hummer cake, and presents. And I gave him both. He loved it.

Hudson really did have a wonderful birthday. He loves being three. And he loves birthdays. And thankfully, he has stopped asking me, “Is it almost my birthday?” But I have a feeling that around Elle’s birthday I will be revisited with that question once again.

0 comments: