Friday, July 24, 2009

Elle Loves To...

Elle absolutely loves bubbles. She is constantly outside blowing them. Unfortunately, she also loves to dress herself. She goes in her bedroom, shuts the door, and surprises me with her outfit for the day. Sometimes her clothes are on backwards; sometimes one sleeve is not fully on (like in these pictures); and sometimes she wears pants with her skirts (again like in these pictures). But there is one thing I can almost always guarantee: her clothes never match. As a mother, it is hard to not change her, and just let her wear what she deems nice. We have gone shopping and to the movies in some of her creations. At times I just cringe; but when she is so proud of her dressing abilities, I just can’t help but let her wear what she thinks is cute.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I so understand,Ella has gone out with stripes and polka dots, a dress over her skirt, you name it. Except Ella is the opposite with the matching. Everything has to be the same color including her underwear and she changes her outfit at least 9 times a day! So we go through a lot of clothes!

heidi nielsen said...

Jack wants to say "hi" and "I miss you, Elle"