Thursday, June 11, 2009

Never Out Of Character

Elle absolutely, positively loves to pretend. She loves to be any number of characters everyday, and she is never out of character. Throughout the entirety of the day, I am reminded of who she is, and by what name she likes to be called. I never get away with calling her Elle. She catches me every time. Some of her favorites right now are: Ariel, Lady, Nala, Pocahontas, Belle, Jasmine, Aurora, a tiger, a puppy, and a bird. She can be any number of these characters throughout the day; and sometimes she may be all of them. Exhausting I know. Either way, we love our little pretender. She has a wonderful imagination.

Today was no different from any other day. Elle insisted upon being Belle when we went to ride bikes with our friends. She even had to wear gloves, because, according to her, Belle must wear gloves.



2 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

Tell Elle to say hi to Prince Eric for us. It was great seeing you guys.

Tiffani Harris said...

Love the gloves!
So I don't think I knew that you guys are having a boy. Congratulations! It will be so fun for you guys to have a boy and girl. I know I am way late on the news, but oh well. I hope you are feeling well, and doing great!