Friday, March 27, 2009

Day At the Zoo

Today, Elle and I went with some of our friends to the Oakland Zoo. It was quite enjoyable, and thankfully, very warm. Elle enjoyed perusing the zoo, and I enjoyed her excitement and exuberance. One of the highlights was when the otters swam right to us, and then proceeded to flip and twist under the water. However, even the otters could not beat the fact that Elle was finally tall enough to ride the cars located outside the zoo. We have had many of times at the zoo filled with tears, all because she was not tall enough to ride this small amusement ride. Elle was quite overjoyed to finally have the right and privilege to ride in the forbidden car. It was a great way to top off an already fun day.

1 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh how I wish that our kids could still play together, I think they would get along so well! I hope you are feeling good!