Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trunk or Treat

We have just had a full day of Halloween around our house. After going to the Boo at the Zoo, we came home and gave Elle a much needed nap (for her and the parents). When she awoke from her thankfully long nap, we all got ready, once again, and went to our tri-ward Trunk or Treat. It was a lot of fun. Elle could not believe how much candy she got. She pretty much seemed in awe of the whole thing. She looked at me like, “All I have to do is say, Trick or Treat, and people give me candy?” It was a little overwhelming to her. Her little pumpkin was so full of candy. I don’t think she has ever seen so much candy in her life. And I know she has never before had that much candy of her own (we didn’t go to the Trunk or Treat last year). All in all it was a very fun Halloween weekend. And to think we get to do it all again next Friday. Isn’t Halloween great?




0 comments: