Sunday, September 7, 2008

Silly Little Girl!

Everyday I seem to feel a variety of emotions from the things my daughter says and does. Sometimes I am shocked. Sometimes I am surprised. But mostly I am amused. Elle tends to say things to me, or others, that has such a hilarity and absurdity to them, that I cannot help but be entertained and charmed. To her things seem perfectly logical and rational, but to me they are something else altogether. But I have to say, I love all the silly, crazy, ridiculous things that come out of my daughter’s mouth.

Here are a few samples for your entertainment:

“Daddy, can you say recycle with me?”

“Daddy, if you don’t quit laughing, I am going to put you in timeout.”

“I don’t know what that means.”

“What is that all about?”

“The trees are all tired; they need to take a nap.”

“Mommy, I gave you a bad one.” Translation: a bad kiss.

“I couldn’t find it.”

“Did Daddy put it somewhere?”

“Have you a good day Daddy.”

“Daddy’s cute.”

“That is pretty tiny.”

“That’s a little baby one.”

“That matches just like Elle.”

“That is pretty silly.”

"That is pretty crazy."

"I am constipated. My bum is constipated."

"I am very impressed Mommy."

2 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Kids are pretty freakin hilarious, aren't they? :)

Glad yours provides some entertainment :) How is Johnny these days?

Tiffani Harris said...

She is so cute. This is a good idea for a post-I'll have to do one like this for carson. he says the funniest stuff sometimes! She is a cutie!