Sunday, June 15, 2014

Flag Football

Hudson is playing flag football, and loves it. However, it didn’t start out that way. In fact, it started out quite the opposite (much to Johnny’s dismay). Hudson was not a fan of the sport at first. He came home after the clinic and laid on the couch and said, “I’m too young. I’m too young.” And after the first game he was not much better. He just kept saying over and over again that he was done. But by his third game, he is loving it. He runs, laughs, and gives his coach high-fives. He loves to run the ball, and he always says that he scores a touchdown. He is so cute. I love watching him, and I am glad that he is loving playing. And I think he will love it even more when he gets his trophy at the end of the season. I bet he won’t be saying he is too young for that.

0 comments: