Sunday, May 11, 2014

Elle's Baptism

It is hard for me to believe that my little girl is now a baptized member of the church. How did she get to the age of eight so fast? I am so proud of her and the decision she has made. She could not wait to be baptized. It is something she has longed for, prepared for, and waited for. She knew exactly what she was doing, why she was doing it, and the importance of her decision. And the day could not have been more perfect.

Elle is such a sweet, caring, kind girl. She is such a help to me. She makes all of us laugh, and is so creative. Every nook and cranny in our house is filled with her art work and art projects. Not a day goes by without her “creating” something. I love it (although I do not love the mess). I love her thoughtfulness. I love her tenderness. And I love her craziness. She is an amazing girl, and I am so glad to be her mother. Congratulations Elle.


0 comments: