Sunday, April 28, 2013

7 Year Well Visit

Elle recently had her 7 year well visit. I always enjoy these, because I like finding out how my kids are doing, and how they are growing. And Elle’s was especially nice, because I was able to find out that she had gained a whole entire pound from her visit from a year ago. She also grew 2 inches. She is just growing like crazy. (Insert sarcasm.) But at least she is consistent—always right with, or below the tenth percentile. She is just a petite, tiny, little thing. And I will not be surprised if Hudson outgrows her soon. I also got to find out that her heart murmur is still there, and that she has rather large tonsils. Her doctor told me this could have been a reason why she slept so horribly as a baby and as a small child. Large tonsils cause sleep apnea, and we will probably have to have them removed at some time in the future. Who knew? But I think Elle’s tonsils are the only big thing on her body. But other than that, Elle is healthy and doing really well.

Elle’s growth percentiles for the age of 7 are:

Height: 3’ 8.25 (7.56%)

Weight 39 lb (6.4%)

2 comments:

Kati Howard said...

she IS just a petite little thing... at least she's a girl and not a boy. According to Tyler it's NOT cool to be a boy and "petite". :)

Ashley Bankhead said...

Johnny says the same thing. He is fine with petite, as long as it is for a girl.