Sunday, December 16, 2012

Baby Hayden

I cannot fit into words the deep sadness I feel at this time. Loosing my son, Hayden, has been a heart-wrenching experience. I love that little boy so much, and I am so glad that we are a forever family. The gospel has brought me such comfort and peace during this difficult time. Hayden was a tiny, precious, perfect little boy; and I am so glad that I was able to hold him, kiss him, and spend time with him for a short time. I know that it was his time to go, and I also know that he is happy. I am glad that I am his mother, and I am glad that I had the wonderful experiences that I have had with him. I love my little boy. He is my angel.

2 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

My heart aches for you. Wish I could cry with you & give you unlimited hugs.

Ashley Bankhead said...

Thank you. I could really use a hug.