Sunday, November 18, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. The kids both knew exactly what they wanted to be, and I tried hard to create costumes that fit what they envisioned in their minds. And thank goodness both were pleased with the results. Although, Johnny was quite the doubter on Hudson’s costume. He was sure it would look awful, and he even told me not to attempt it. But I was determined to prove him wrong. So I created two prototypes, and then I made the final result. I was quite happy with it, and I have to say that I was more than pleased to make Johnny eat his words. And Johnny even told me that he thought it was one of the coolest costumes he’d seen.

And as for the kids, they loved every minute of collecting free candy, and filling their tummies with sugar galore. They were all smiles as they ran and sprinted from house to house. It was a fun night, full of trick-or-treating, family and lots of candy. (But Johnny didn’t eat any; he was too full after eating all of his words.)




1 comments:

Kati Howard said...

you did a fabulous job, ashley! I have to ask did hudson wear that the WHOLE time he was out? ws it heavy? my boys love cars stuff. :)