Sunday, June 10, 2012

This Week...

Elle graduated from Kindergarten. I am so happy and proud of her. She has learned and grown so much this year. We were very nervous for her to start Kindergarten on account of her being so sensitive, but she has done great. She has excelled in her studies, made new friends and gained a confidence about herself and what she is capable of. I am so proud of my little girl and how hard she works. She is such a good girl. And such a cute graduate.



Hudson made this lovely mess. Why oh why must he do this everyday? It is hard to stay mad at him though, because he always looks sweetly at me and says, “Oh, sorry Mommy. That’s ok Mommy.”



Elle had her last day of Kindergarten. It was a happy day for her, but a sad one for me. I am happy that she accomplished her first year of school, but I am sad that she is growing up. I want her to be my sweet little girl forever. Plus, I don’t know what I will do without her all day next year. I know it will be good, but I am glad I still have the entire summer to get used to the idea.



Hudson managed to get brownie batter ALL over. He even got it on his foot, but that was easily cleaned up with his tongue. Gross.



It was a great week.

0 comments: