Monday, May 7, 2012

This Week...

I have been lacking a little bit in the picture department lately, but rest assured, we have still been having lots of fun.

I can happily report that Hudson is potty trained. I somewhat dreaded doing this detestable task with him, but surprisingly it was not very hard. Hudson figured it out really quickly, and he never complained. Every time I told him it was time to go potty, he would say, “OK Mommy. Whatever Mommy.” I loved his optimistic attitude. He was very willing to try for me, and he has done a great job. I don’t even have to remind him anymore. He just does it on his own. (But he is such a boy, and loves to go outside whenever he can—very embarrassing.)

Johnny and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe it has been that long, but we have never been happier. It has been a great nine years.


Hudson has been having a little more interest in drawing. (His sister is obsessed, so he sometimes copies her.) But the other day he ran in my room with his Magna Doodle, and excitedly yelled, “Football Mommy! Football!” He then showed me the football he drew. I was very impressed; because this was the first time I could actually somewhat tell what he had drawn. And I loved that it was a football. He loves football just like his daddy.


And Elle and Johnny are both on the final stretch of school. I can hardly believe that Johnny is graduating with his second Masters, and Elle is almost finished with Kindergarten.

It has been a fun and busy week.

0 comments: