Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Zoo Monday

I took Elle and Hudson to the Boise zoo Monday, and we only saw one animal: the lion. And we did not only see one animal because of time constraints; we saw only one animal because that is the ONLY animal Elle wished to view. When I tried to suggest that we see some other animals, Elle adamantly refused. I was told, in no uncertain terms, that the other animals were boring compared to the lions. So, we viewed the lions for the entire time. But I didn’t really mind, because there is a lion house where Hudson and I can sit down right at the glass. It is a great place to get close to the lions and to relax. And since we only live ten minutes from the zoo, and we go once a week, I did not mind only seeing the lions. But Elle may find a problem with viewing only one animal when her brother gets big enough to have a preference. But until then, lions it is.

0 comments: