Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wicked!

On Tuesday, my friends, Amy, Allysa, and I, went to the Broadway Musical, Wicked, in San Francisco. I cannot even begin to describe how amazing this show was. We had incredible seats, and could not have had a better experience. The show itself lived up to all its hype; and we each fell in love with it immediately. The music, the costumes, the set, the story, and the characters were all remarkable. I cannot seem to get it out of my head. I am awfully glad that I had the opportunity to go to this show; and I am equally glad to have good friends to share the wonderful experience with.


2 comments:

Brittany said...

I love Wicked! Such a good show, and I am dying to see it again. How fun to be able to go out with the girls and do that!

Mrs. Boojwa said...

I haven't quite grasped the trend in wanting to go see Wicked. I have no desire. Whatsoever :P What am I missing out on? Funny thing Ashley, I realized I Have that shirt you're wearing in the pic at the top of the blog.