Sunday, January 25, 2009

Oh What Do You Play on a Rainy Day?

Seeing as how it was a rainy day on Saturday, Johnny, Elle, and I decided to visit the Lindsey Wildlife Museum. We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves; and we each felt it was fun, dry way to spend the day.


Elle Loved the Eagle's nest. We could hardly get her away from it.


For the petting circle, they had a bunny. Elle was quite enamored with it.



Elle was very excited to find what she deemed, Bambi.


Elle talks nonstop about how big this bear is; and to my dismay, she also talks about how big his bum is.


Look at these wingspans.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

you guys have the best activities! I wish we had more indoor things we could do here! I should research it more I guess.

Lance and Becky said...

Looks like you guys had fun! It was just brought to my attention that it is a rare day when Elle is not in PINK! I true girly girl

Kati Howard said...

We have a wildlife museum here too... we took Quincy when he was just barely walking, which made the short tour much longer, but it was fun nonetheless. I think it would be even more fun to take him now. He just loves animals.

Funny the things kids pick up huh? I'm sure she'll forget about bums. :o) And I have to agree with Becky, Elle is always in pink.

Harris Family said...

Cute photos. It is just like a child to talk about how big the bear's behind is...so funny.